Monday, February 21, 2011

A Fast One

We are beginning the spring birthday season at my house.  My three kids' birthdays fall between February and May, which creates a busy party-planning few months.  Therefore, in lieu of a well thought out, insightful post, I hereby submit gratuitous pictures of my daughter from years past, giving me an opportunity to figure out my scanner.

Her 10th birthday was this past week.  Here she is on the day she was born.




At two years old, she decided she wanted to knit me a sweater...


                                
...by stabbing a ball of sock yarn with a size 1 knitting needle. 


She may never be a knitter (it seems to only hit every other generation in my family) but I look forward to helping her find her passions in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment