Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Body in Motion

I slept in today.  I slept until 9:00am.  Since 9:00am I have....

1) consumed coffee.  This is necessary.  This enables me to move on to item #2.
2) fixed and eaten cereal while checking email, facebook, twitter, etc.  Brain functions warming up.
3) begun dinner.  I know, it seems early for this but I'm fixing Crock Pot Turkey Chili and it takes 6-8 hours.  I must sincerely thank GoGoPance and family for this recipe.  Definitely hits the spot on a final icy-cold day in March.


4) planned and organized the materials for a stash busting knitting project.  woohoo.


5) whipped up a batch of muffins.  Well, not really.  I found a recipe for raisin bran muffins I've been wanting to try.  You keep the batter in the fridge for up to 6 weeks and spoon it out one serving at a time and nuke as needed.  Presto...instant hot bran muffin.
6) blogged

By now it is noon but caffeine energy hasn't run out yet.

7) made slime from avocados, eggs, olive oil and honey to smoosh through my hair.  The recipe says it will give me smooth, strong, repaired locks.  We'll see.  It's silly, messy fun anyway.
8) done some laundry, while waiting for above mentioned slime to set.
9) cleaned the kitchen, while waiting for above mentioned slime to set, and due to mess left behind by #3, #5 and #7.
10) washed the above mentioned slime out of my hair (rather smelly by now) and finally put on some real clothes.
11) eaten lunch
12) updated the blog since #6.

Energy may finally be dwindling.  It is 2:30pm.  I see a couch crash in my future.  Good thing I have something prepared (see #4).

1 comment:

  1. GGP says you are very welcome. A crock pot can produce no wrong.

    ReplyDelete