Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ABC's of me.

I first saw this idea on Crafty Addiction who saw it on PuNk rAwK pUrL, and thus a virus spreads.  I have been seeing it on other blogs since, so I'd better get this done before it's passe.

So here we go...26 things about me.

A. Age: 37. A prime year, right?

B. Bed: Queen.

C. Chore You Dislike: Matching socks out of the dryer, especially the white ones.  Various other domestic necessities.

D. Dogs: I like other people's dogs. I don't want the responsibility of my own right now.

E. Essential Start to Your Day: Coffee.  The blacker the better.


F. Favorite Color: Red.

G. Gold or Silver: ummm. Gold? I guess?

H. Height: 5' 7"

I. Instruments You Played: Piano and Viola. I can still pick out a tune on a piano but wouldn't be able to recognize the difference between a violin and viola anymore.

J. Job Title: Bankcard Officer (zzzzzzzzz).

K. Kids: Yes, three of them.

L. Live: Born and bred Virginia, USA.

M. Mom's name: Alene.

N. Nicknames: Teece. Bear. T-Wat (a breakdown of my first and last names, like A-Rod or J-Lo but sillier).

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: The most memorable overnight stay was with my then-3-year-old son when he had croup. Other than childbirth, no stays for my care.

P. Pet Peeves: Being ignored.  People who pretend to be dumb in order to manipulate others.

Q. Quote from a Movie: "But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!" Actually there are too many quotes to pick just one favorite but this one popped into my brain first.

R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: One brother.

T. Time You Wake Up: During the week, 7:00. On a weekend, probably 8:30-9ish.

U. Underwear: Yes.

V.Veggies You Don't Like: Brussel sprouts.

W. What Makes You Run Late: Anything and everything.  I no longer believe that time is a constant unit of measure.

X. X-Rays You've Had: Coccyx (aka: tailbone).

Y. Yummy Food You Make: Homemade pizzas.

Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: Probably the polar bears or the big cats. I don't really have a favorite, I guess.





and that's me...from A to Z.

1 comment:

  1. ow the coccyx - me, too!
    happy peer pressure day, T-Wat!
    xo

    ReplyDelete